Saturday 19 April 2008

All finished at Duke

Just wanted to thank everyone for their prayers while Dawn and I were at Duke. Your prayers were answered. We had all good appointments and the kids did not burn down the house.

I had a Echo Cardiogram and Cardiac catherization on Friday. The first scan indicated my heart valves are like Tupperware - no leaks (that is a good thing) and the catherization indicated I have two small 10% "leaflets" or blockages that they say is good for my age and family history. So my heart looks good to go.

Dawn and I left at 5 pm on Friday and got home at 10:30. Due to the catherization I am not allowed to drive or lift anything over 5 lbs so it was a perfect excuse to lay around the house all day Saturday.

The doctors at Duke will meet Tuesday to discuss my case and I should have an answer Wednesday or Thursday. I anticipate that I will be a candidate but told to wait.

Thanks again for the prayers. Will update when I have some news.

Added a short video for Keri's graduation banquet at Church.

-Todd

No comments: